Bear Mountain Oktoberfest Cruise: Columbus Day Special
Columbus Day Bear Mountain Cruise
Monday, October 9th 2017
Circle Line - Pier 83 - NYC
Celebrate Columbus Day, Oktoberfest Style!
Escape NYC and take a leisurely full-day cruise up the Hudson River to historic Bear Mountain. You’ll enjoy a 2.5 hour cruise (each way) and an Onboard Oktoberfest featuring traditional German beer, food and live music. Once docked, you’ll have approximately three hours to enjoy Bear Mountain’s natural beauty, abundant hiking trails, zoo and more before returning to NYC.
- German Feast Plate with bratwurst, sauerkraut and German potato salad
- Prop & Peller Real Bavarian Pretzels
- Traditional pork schnitzel
- Draft and bucket specials on all Warsteiner beers
- Special Columbus Day cruise, Monday, October 9th 2017.
- 2.5 hour (approximately) cruise up and down the Hudson River, with 3 hours to spend at Bear Mountain.
- Live German Oom-pah & Polka bands playing on every cruise.
- Light narration of sights and highlights from a Circle Line guide included in all trips.
Things To Know
- Date: Columbus Day, Monday, October 9th 2017.
- Boarding: 8:30 AM
- Depart: 9AM
- Return: 3PM